Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thank you, God.

I don't remember how it got started, but my boys got to talking about their buddy Ian as we all sat at the dinner table this week. I love how the Lord brings good friends to our minds randomly. :) Anyway, it was a quick conversation about how funny Ian is, and about what makes him laugh, and about how they had this awesome guitar jam session (Tyler included!) the last time Ian was at our house...

Thank you, God, for bringing very special friends into our lives.

"I thank my God every time I remember you." - Philippians 1:3 (NIV)

Or, the words we might use...

"Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart." - Philippians 1:3 (The Message)

1 comment:

Angela said...

We, of course, love this post and thanking God for our very good friends, the Daugherty's!!! Love you all!!!